By using Run commands you can directly access any application without accessing it manually.
Here I'm taking the example of creating a command for Mozilla Firefox browser. You can download it from here.
Follow the steps:
- right click on desktop > select new > shortcut
- In the create shortcut window type the following path:
(here you can enter the path of your application). click > next
- It'll ask you a name for shortcut. This is the name which you will use as the run command. Here type > MF (you can use any name). click Finish.
- You can see a shortcut on you desktop with name MF. Cut and paste this shortcut to C:\WINDOWS folder.
- Now go to > start > run > type MF
That's it. Enjoy your customized run commands.
Keep Learning. Keep Rocking.