Hi guys. You can download any website to surf offline. Its better to download your favourite website to your hard drive which you often visit so that you can surf it even offline.
Here I'm sharing HTTRACK, a good freeware tool for this purpose. It allows you to download a World Wide Web site from the Internet to a local directory, building recursively all directories, getting HTML, images, and other files from the server to your computer.
To download your website follow the simple steps:
- Download and install the software from the official website. click here
- Run the software. Give the project name and project category whatever you want. You can also choose a different location of the base. click next
- In the action field select Download web site(s). In the text box enter the URL of your website. eg: hackthedark.blogspot.com. click next
- In the next window you can configure different options as per your requirement. At the end click Finish.
- Now your download begins. When the download gets finished you can also see the logs related to your download.
Keep Learning. Keep Rocking.