I always wonder how a file can be recovered after its removal from Recycle bin. Where that file actually get stored after deletion.?? Well here is the answer.
When a file is deleted from your computer, Windows simply marks the hard drive space as being available for use by changing one character in the file table so that the file entry won't be displayed in My Computer. If you manage to start an undelete process before the Windows uses that part of the hard drive to write a new file, all you have to do is set that flag back to "on" and you will get the file.
So, it means there is no guarantee that your file can be recovered but if you're Lucky then can get it back.
Here I'm going to use EASEUS Data Recovery Software. Download it from here.
Remember, don't install this software in the drive from which you need to recover the data. It might can overwrite to disk space which results into permanent data loss.
- Install and Run the Software. Click > Complete Recovery.
- Now select the type of your file like video, image etc. click > next
- Select the drive in which your file was previously stored. click next
- then the software will start scanning your drive.
- After the scanning you can see the list of deleted files. Now select and recover your files.
Keep Learning. Keep Rocking.