Hey Folks. Ever happen to you that your PC BIOS locked with an unknown password. One of my friend was suffered from this problem recently so I just thought to share it with all you guys too.
Its relatively very easy to Remove or Bypass the BIOS password. Lets first take a look at the basics that how the things actually works.
The BIOS password get stored the CMOS battery which perform a password authentication at the time of Boot. If you enter the wrong password 3-4 times then your PC or LAPTOP will automatically get locked until the next reboot.
Alright lets take a look how to perform the trick.
Firstly: You can try some default passwords if you're Lucky enough then the JOB will be done.
AWARD SW, AWARD_SW, Award SW, AWARD PW, _award, awkward, J64, j256, j262, j332, j322, 01322222, 589589, 589721, 595595, 598598, HLT, SER, SKY_FOX, aLLy, aLLY, Condo, CONCAT, TTPTHA, aPAf, HLT, KDD, ZBAAACA, ZAAADA, ZJAAADC
- Power OFF your PC and make sure the power cable is unplugged.
- Open your CPU case and make it properly if you're doing for the first time.
- Search for the CMOS battery. It'll be looking like a circular metallic coil.
- Now carefully remove the CMOS battery from the case and place it in an open place for around 2-3 minutes. It'll flush all its content including the BIOS password.
- Avoid touching the battery with your naked hands it may can infect it.
- Place the battery properly back in the case.
- Make a PC Reboot.
- If everything goes well then you will see your BIOS password successfully removed.
Keep Learning. Keep Rocking. :)