Installing Windows XP is a lengthy process as you have to sit quite in front of your PC till the completion.
It'll normally take 20-30 minutes for complete installation and sometimes even more depending upon your system.
Here I'm sharing a Simple trick by which you can reduce the installation time to 8-10 minutes.
Follow these steps:
- While installing the XP after copying all the files, PC will reboot and the following screen will appear.
- Now press SHIFT+F10. It'll open the command prompt as it is one of those utilities which gets installed in the beginning.
- In the cmd windows enter the command taskmgr
- There under the processes tab search for setup.exe.
- Right click on setup.exe > set priority > select highest.
- Now just wait for 8-10 more minutes and windows will get install.
Note: This time may can vary depending upon your system.
If you like this post then you can buy me a drink :P