3D-Analyzer is a tool for transform and lightning hardware emulation. So it is very useful for running TnL games on video cards that have not on board dedicated circuits for TnL calculations (like all Voodoo, Kyro, some Radeon and older). It uses power of central processing unit to do emulation.
The 3D Analyzer Tool was created and refined to overcome limitations posed by modern 3D Games and other Applications on several current mainstream 3D Cards. Basic functionality will equip non-T&L cards with a software substitute.
It's a very simple and yet very powerful tool that everyone will know how to use. Yet, this is presently achieved not by Emulation but by NUL-Rendering. This means, advanced 3D Features the Card is not capable of, are reported as available in Hardware, but have their calls intercepted and the respective 3D Features will not be rendered.
These functions are based upon the premise and ideas, that :
- 3D Games can be launched, that otherwise would fail due to lack of Hardware support.
- No 3D Game should solely rely on a few, isolated rendering features, and therefor loss of image quality by NUL-Rendering 'should' be minimal and acceptable in most cases.
· OS: Windows 95/98/ME/2000/XP/Vista/7
· Video: Direct3D capable VGA Card
· HDD: 1 GB of free space if ebug Logging is desired
I personally tried many games with it like Hitman, IGI, Davil may cry 3, Prince of Persia- Sands of time and many more. Its working fine and highly recommended for die hard gamers with missing Graphic Card.
Happy Gaming :)