1. Go to Start > All Programs > Accessories > right click on Command Prompt and select run as administrator.
2. Type the below command and hit enter
3. Now a pop will ask you to reboot you PC and then your trial period will extend to more 30 days. But the catch is that you can use this command upto 3 times which means you can extend your trial period to 120 days without activation.
4. Now by using another trick you can actually extend the trial period upto 240 days which means after applying all the tricks you can extend the trial period to 360 days as I promised :P
5.Go to Run > type regedit > there navigate to the following registry
6. In the right pane navigate to SkipRearm and change its value to 1.
7. After doing the following changes you can use the slmgr -rearm command for another 8 times which results to extension of trial period upto 240 days.
I hope you like this post. In the future article I'll share a working version of 7 z loader. In the meanwhile if I'll be able to write my own code for the extension then I would love to share it here.
120 days using slmgr -rearm command alone before editing registry
240 days using slmgr -rearm command alone after editing registry
Stay tuned for more tricks ;)